Monday, June 8, 2015

Fifty Artworks in Fifty Days!!

This year I entered and was accepted into the 50/50 show at Sanchez Art Center in Pacifica.

69 artists will produce one small artwork per day for fifty days.

Starting today, Monday, June 8, I will be making one 6" x 6" box with a sculptured scene of San Francisco Bay Area activities each day for 50 days.

I will be posting my daily progress on Instagram.
You can follow me on instagram: @jzjade.

Artists will be using #5050SanchezArt to tag work.

The opening party will be at Sanchez Art Center on August 28.  I will send out more info on that event as it approaches.

I have been attending this event for several years now and am amazed and inspired by the work that gets produced for it.  Jurors for Sanchez Art Center do a great job selecting such a wide range of artists who do so many different types of inspiring work.

Here's a Proof of Concept piece I made to submit with my entry:

Play (Golden Gate Park)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: